Thursday 12 December 2013

Small progress

Nothing major changed from the last build.  I added some functionality under the hood and made adjustments here and there.  I'm trying to implement a Shufflebag system for my random values but it's really not working at the moment; I guess that's my big hurdle to overcome this week.

There's also room for improvement to optimize the generation process; some of the dungeons get so large that it can take the computer a very, very long time to complete a task that should be straight forward.  At least I know WHERE to look in order to make the adjustments.

In the following screenshots, you'll see some progress in the different lighting variations, new art assets as well as an updated look at how dungeons are laid out:









No comments:

Post a Comment