I removed a few major bugs today; they were mostly typos (two bugs related to the direction "east"; odd considering I'm just adding numbers on the X axis but whatever) so I'm glad the logic in the programming is working nicely.
Screenshot bellow showcase the overall layout of two generated dungeons:
I still haven't tweaked my algorithm to change how rooms are generated. It's not bad the way it is but I want more variety. I got a few ideas on how to approach this so, further progress throughout the week should yield interesting results.
The really cool thing right now is that the bulk of the program is complete; now it's just a matter of tweaking to get more desired results.