Daring Legends is a pretty ambitious video game project and the main focus is on procedural generated content. What I got so far (as a prototype) is a fully functional 3D rendered dungeon generator.
Today was a pretty long
What I've got so far is the following:
- Dynamically scalable room generator with various shapes (placeholder tiles) and height.
- Randomly generated lights (placeholders for environment torches, moonlight, etc).
- Procedurally generated hallways with ramps.
- Randomly generated multi-leveled platforms.
- Dynamically placing giant green pills (those are programmer art for monsters such as goblins).
Here are the latest screenshots of the current prototype. The images are all part of the same 10-room generated dungeon viewed from different rooms/angles: